• Fees are ex GST and in $AUD. Additional travel costs may apply if required.
• Fees are split into payments – half deposit , progress and balance on delivery of file unless otherwise stated in your proposal.
• Fees for procurement of third party items such as stock images, photography or printing services are not included.
• Ask us about recommendations for printers and photographers.
• It is agreed that the fee for commissioned art/illustration and design shall be the estimates provided on the proposal unless work undertaken exceeds work outlined. If work undertaken exceeds the items specified, Client agrees to pay appropriate fees for the excess work.
ABOUT ‘FREE TO USE’ COPYRIGHT
• We include our ‘Free to Use Copyright Policy’ for commissioned design. You are free to use, retain and reproduce the work in it’s original form for the life of the work and for the purpose in which it was commissioned.
• Original illustration works are not included in the ‘Free to Use Copyright Policy’ and permission must be obtained from the copyright owner prior to use or
re-use for the purpose in which is was produced and otherwise.
Please refer to your proposal for details.
For more info about Copyright Law in Australia, please visit:
COMMENCEMENT OF WORK
It is agreed between that Creative Queen Bees (CQB) will work carry out as outlined in the submission and or proposal documentation.
Although every care is taken to ensure nothing has moved or been deleted on artwork, please be aware that the final for sign off responsibility lies with the Client. Please check all art/illustration and design work and content thoroughly before sign off. The client is bound by all approvals and changes made by the client. There is no right of rejection after.
This is defined as any work involving additions to the list of items or changes to all pieces of finished or artwork after sign off by an authorised representative of the Client. Excess work is deemed as “authors corrections” and is charged at the hourly rate of $100+gst with a minimum of half an hour. Prices are in $AUS.
It is agreed that all work and materials provided for by the Client will be free and clear of all liens and encumbrances and may be lawfully used by the Client without infringing upon the rights of others including, and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any copyright trade secret patent or trade mark rights of any third party.
It is agreed that employees/contractors of CQB shall not at any time either during the continuance of the work outlined or thereafter, except in the course of their duties, divulge any of the confidential affairs, passwords, account access of the Client or any of its clients or associated companies to anyone
whatsoever without the previous consent in writing of Client.
Client agrees to the use of final commissioned artwork in the promotion of CQB via client portfolios.