The ‘Ultimate Creative Girls Night In’
Let’s encourage, support, celebrate
and create together.
Join us for a FREE online creative lockdown smackdown and a little ‘YOU’ time every Friday night 8.00pm from March 27th.
Put a few hours aside and do these three things:
1. Bring a glass of wine, tea, cheese or chocolate (what ever you fancy).
2. Bring the love, fun, chat and positive creative energy.
How it works:
1. Register below.
2. Each Friday at 5.00pm we will send you an invitation and further instructions on how to login to the video.
3. At 8.00pm join the group for online creative connection while you create at home.
What you will need to art journal with me:
1. A mixed media journal or A4 sheets of Canson mixed media paper. I like at least 300gsm the best.
2. Things you already have at home; pens, glue, craft paper, wrapping paper, old magazines, coloured pencils, texta’s. Get creative and see what you can find, raid the kids craft box!
3. Some paint supplies; I will be using watercolour paint. But if you already have acrylic paint, then use it. You might also link gouache, inks, or watercolour crayons.
4. If you have crayons, charcoal, pastels, art pencils, bring them.
5. Art markers are also great to have in your art journal box.
IMPORTANT: Don’t stress about what you have or have not got on hand in terms of art supplies – especially given our lockdown. This is about stirring up what you have already got.
It’s fun, friendly and sooo supportive – so join us.
COACHING & COURSES
Do you want a happy, healthy creative life you love? Infused with meaning, purpose, joy, abundance, growth and love? Do you have a deep calling to bring your creative vision to life, to make a difference in your life and the world?
Personalised, one-on-one creativity coaching helps you breakthrough your blocks and live an unstoppable, unlimited creative life full of purpose.
ONE HOUR CREATIVE POWER
Get clear, get ready, get creative. Do you have an idea? Do you know you are meant to be doing something creative but not sure where to begin? Or maybe you just need a different perspective on your creative life, challenge or situation?
This is a FREE one hour introductory one-on-one session with me.
SPARK TO SPARKLE
Accountability and action turns a spark into sparkling brillance. Discover what is really holding you back from taking the next steps in pursuing your fulfilling creative life.
Explore, stretch and polish your sparkle. Take the first step in bringing your vision to life, let the world see and hear your unique, one-of-a-kind voice.
Express your Creativity
My next workshop is:
POSTPONED due to Coronavirus.
@ The Showroom, Islington, Newcastle
This workshop is the pre-curser to my book launch the following week – 8th May.
Join me for an afternoon of fun and creative expression. Let’s chat, share, make and create by intuitively connecting with your imagination, spark your creative spirit and coax your inner artist out to play.
(All quality equipment and materials are supplied. Please bring an old paint shirt or apron and be prepared to get messy).
A glass of wine and nibbles are included.
More details to come, in the meantime, please join my waitlist.
What they say!
We learnt so much! It gave us great direction as to what message we want to get across to our Facebook followers and how to go about it. We would highly recommend your workshop, you were so understanding and I loved that we all bounced ideas off one another.
“I first met Amanda of “Creative Queen Bees” fame during the period when I was planning to open my very own real estate agency. I went home inspired and driven, I went home knowing exactly what I wanted to convey with my brand.
I continued to use the techniques that Amanda showed me in her workshop and then there it was, I had it!
I loved the fresh approach to planning and problem solving that Amanda’s Creativity in Action Workshop gave me. It was really valuable to have the opportunity to look at my business with a new perspective. I came away with a renewed enthusiasm for the potential for change in my business.