Express Your Creativity ♥ Art Workshop
Next Workshop is scheduled for March 2020
Express your inner artist, unlock your creative potential, build your creative confidence.
This workshop is about intuitively connecting with your imagination to spark your creative spirit AND have fun while you paint an inspired abstract art piece. A one-off artwork as unique as you are, ready to hang in your home.
(*All quality equipment and materials are supplied. Including approx 60 x 60cm premium, ready to hang canvas, artist paints, mixed media materials and easels).
THE FULL DETAILS
Are you ready to express your inner creativity and create a happy, healthy, creative life you love?
You don’t need any special creative, artistic skill or talent, all levels of experience are welcome. This workshop cracks open your deep, abundant creative potential to express more joy and creative confidence.
Artist, illustrator and designer, Amanda O’Bryan will guide you through an expressive, creative, experimental art process using mixed media techniques – collage, paint, pen and paper.
Through this intuitive painting process you will learn how to dive deep into your natural ability, connect to your intuition and explore your gifts and talents in a way that ignites your personal creative spirit.
The ‘Express Your Creativity Workshop’ is fun, hands on and inspirational in a safe and friendly environment.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have never picked up a paintbrush or even considered yourself to be creative, but wish your could be more creative, flexible and adaptable in life, with family or at work.
- You are creative and need a burst of creative inspiration.
- You crave increased wellbeing and wish you had ‘time out’ for yourself, to re-connect with who you are.
- You love the idea of making your own inspired art work for your home.
- You have a desire to express your natural creativity, but don’t know how to start.
- You think you need permission from others or even yourself to be creative!
- Personal growth is a priority for you, in life and at work.
Other important things to know:
- The workshop location is in the Art Factory Workshop at Maitland Regional Art Gallery, 230 High Street, Maitland. (Hunter Valley NSW).
- All quality equipment and materials are supplied. Including approx. 60 x 60cm premium, ready to hang canvas, artist paints, mixed media materials and easels.
- Bring an apron or wear clothes you are prepared to get paint on.
- This is a very popular workshop and due to the personal attention given to each participant, numbers are limited. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- A delicious tasting plate will be provided to snack on throughout the workshop. Or you can purchase snacks and great coffee from Serephines Cafe within the gallery. (We can pre-order coffee to be delivered into the workshop).
> GIVE AS A GIFT? Please email as HERE after purchase for a lovely gift card pack.
Feedback from some past workshops:
I just wanted to send you a quick email to say a big thank you to you and your sisters for the workshop on the weekend.
It opened me up more than what I was expecting and has given me a new found clarity in the ‘bigger picture’ for my business.
I now know that the ‘why’ of my business is not just about the aesthetics of creating beautiful spaces, it’s about helping people find their sense of place and how this can be translated into their interior style.
It has given me a flood of ideas of what is possible with this concept and the potential for future collaboration.
Michelle Canny | Interior Decorator and Stylist
The content was excellent, well organised, practical and me centred! …
The thing I loved most about this workshop was the process of awakening to my purpose…
I discovered more about myself than I realised…
I loved how warm and open you are…
I was absolutely fun, tears and all…
We are taking expression of interests for after school art workshops in Maitland. If you would like more info, days and times, please join our wait list.
‘AFTER SCHOOL ART WORKSHOPS’ – Fun ways to explore artist expression for kids.
(*All quality equipment and materials are supplied).
We will guide and encourage your child’s natural curiosity and nurture their inner artist, helping them to express their unique creativity. This playful workshop explores different creative processes and mediums including drawing, painting and collage.
Suitable for Ages 7+
Morning Tea and refreshments provided – please let us know about any food allergies.
- We are Service NSW Working with Children Compliant
- Ask us about our Create NSW Creative Kids Provider pending
ONE HOUR CREATIVE POWER
Get clear, get clarity. Got an idea, not sure where to begin? Or maybe you just need a different perspective on a challenge or dissatisfaction in your life?
SPARK TO SPARKLE
Got an idea? Want to turn your spark into sparkling brilliance? Explore, stretch and breakout your idea, challenge or issue and polish it up.
Create a happy, healthy creative life you love with personal one-on-one weekly coaching with Amanda. Get your obligation FREE intro pack which outlines the full program, costs and how we can get started today.
What they say!
We learnt so much! It gave us great direction as to what message we want to get across to our Facebook followers and how to go about it. We would highly recommend your workshop, you were so understanding and I loved that we all bounced ideas off one another.
“I first met Amanda of “Creative Queen Bees” fame during the period when I was planning to open my very own real estate agency. I went home inspired and driven, I went home knowing exactly what I wanted to convey with my brand.
I continued to use the techniques that Amanda showed me in her workshop and then there it was, I had it!
I loved the fresh approach to planning and problem solving that Amanda’s Creativity in Action Workshop gave me. It was really valuable to have the opportunity to look at my business with a new perspective. I came away with a renewed enthusiasm for the potential for change in my business.