SAVE THE DATE – MAY 8TH, 2020
Daily Acts Of Creativity
The new book from Amanda O’Bryan, Daily Acts of Creativity is beautifully designed and illustrated with 100+ everyday ways to create, play and journal your way to a happy, healthy, creative life.
Launching at a special event on World Ovarian Cancer Day, 8th May 2020 at The Showroom in Newcastle, NSW.
Register to secure your spot as a VIP launch party guest, for a signed pre-ordered book, special limited edition art print and other creative goodies you will love.
This book is for you if:
- You say to yourself, “I know I’m creative, I know I am meant to be doing something more creative, I just don’t know what or how to start”.
- You are stressed out, worn out and crave ‘time out’.
- You ever catch yourself saying… ‘What is the point’?
- You are slogging it out at a job or career that is slowly eroding your soul.
- You believe people will think you are crazy if you dare to say what you truly desire.
- The people in your life dont support your creativity.
- You have ever started a creative project, got half way through and stopped out of fear, frustration or self doubt.
- You have ever said “I don’t have a creative bone in my body”.
- You don’t have time for creativity.
- You have never given yourself permission to be creative.
- You are in the depths of a creative block.
- You are bravely putting your creativity ‘out there’ but are left feeling battered and torn in the process.
What is the book about?
- De-bunking the story and beliefs about your personal creativity.
- Discovering what creativity really is.
- Learning how to stir up your unique gifts and talents.
- Realising your full creative potential and integrating it into real life.
- Smashing through your creative blocks.
- Sparking your passion by re-imagining your life.
- Giving you time to discover your creative truth.
- Developing happy, healthy, creative daily habits for life.
- Taking U-turn’s on the saying ‘I can’t do that’.
- Re-thinking any challenge in life, school or business.
- Learning to go with your creative flow.
- Learn that mistakes are just creativity in action.
- Envisioning a creative life by seeing through your artistic eye.
Start where you can, with small everyday creative ways and spark your happy, healthy, creative life made with love.
WHY I WROTE THE BOOK
Hello Creative Queen Bee,
My name is Amanda O’Bryan, I am the founder of Creative Queen Bees.
I started drawing in watercolour #dailyactsofcreativity and sharing them on Instagram many years ago as a way to open my heart, curiosity and connection to personal creativity. It helped me practice everyday creativity as a way of life, at work and at home.
By doing ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ I discovered the way to a happy, healthy, creative life was not through one big idea or major breakthrough. I discovered the accumulative effect of everyday, intentional acts of creativity was a way to build purpose with meaning, a way to realise my full creative potential and build confidence. ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ is an approach to life that builds a foundation for a happy, healthy, creative life AND the good news is, we all have this ability.
Fast forward a few years and I started writing ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ as a book in the hope of healing and self love for myself. In 2017 out of a clear blue sky I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. It was during my recovery I would write in my daily journal.
The book first found it’s way into the pages of my daily journal in the form of little paragraphs, abstract ideas and thoughts, lists of things to make and do based on my 20+ years of experience as a creative professional, but it was the everyday things that helped my healing process the most. My journal became my own personal guidebook, my thoughts and words about how I approach life and how I planned to live a long, happy, healthy, creative life full of love.
Through my own ‘Daily Acts of Creativity’ I have been able to make, play, create, journal and explore healing, love and a sense of meaning and purpose in life. As a result I have re-framed my creativity as a spiritual practice in the manifestation of love.
This book will help you do the same – it will help you to connect with your own unique, personal creativity, discover your true natural gifts and talents and be your creative, authentic self – the person you were born to be.
With much ♥ Amanda O’Bryan
Join Me on Instagram @creativequeenbees or #dailyactsofcreativity
Hello, Amanda here.
I am an artist, illustrator, designer and founder of Creative Queen Bees.
I spend my days drinking way too much tea, working from my studio in the back garden our 1910 Australian Federation house. I live in a quiet little village called Lorn on the Hunter River in Maitland, NSW.
Most days I work on commissioned design, art and illustration for my lovely clients, plus the daily work of a studio art practice.
You can read my full ‘official’ bio >> HERE
SNEAK PEAK PRAISE FOR THE BOOK
“I love your ideas – your writing and spirit. I think it’s fabulous – I bloody loved it”
Daily Acts of Creativity is a fantastic read for anyone in need of discovering their potential or reigniting their creative spark. Written with heart and soul this beautifully illustrated book is full of easy and actionable steps into how to start, what it means to be creative and how to use creativity to live your best life. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in letting go of their inner critic and embracing their inner creative.
I’m proud of my friend Amanda and the release of her new book. This means a bias review 🙂 and, it also means that as her friend, I can vouch for her heart, her integrity and the intention she has for this book and you the reader. Amanda wants to help people in the world to get in touch with their creativity. This book is a beautiful introduction filled with sparks of love and fun and play. I loved reading it and I know you will too.
Just what I needed to kickstart my year! My creativity always seems to take a back seat, for “when I have time” so of course never happens. This will allow me to pick out a fave activity once a week and actually get started. Thanks Amanda, I love the book, your ideas are fabulous! You’ve inspired me 🙂
'DAILY ACTS OF CREATIVITY'
Introducing a new, beautifully designed and illustrated, inspirational book for Creative Queen Bees.
REGISTER to part of our VIP launch event on World Ovarian Cancer Day, May 8th 2020 and receive a special limited edition launch pack, including a signed book, art print and other creative goodies.