100+ everyday ways to create, play and journal your way to a happy, healthy, creative life with my new book.
Daily Acts Of Creativity
Join the wait list to secure your special limited edition copy and launch pack including a signed book and art print.
This book is for you if:
- If you have you ever said to yourself, “I know I’m creative, I just don’t know what I’m good at or how to start”.
- If you crave increased wellbeing and wish you had ‘time out’ for yourself, to re-connect with who you are.
- If you have ever started a creative project, got half way through and stopped out of fear, frustration or self doubt.
- If you have ever said “I don’t have a creative bone in my body”.
- If you don’t have time for creativity.
- If you have never given yourself permission to be creative.
- If you have ever spent time in the depths of a creative block.
- If you have ever bravely put your creativity ‘out there’ and been left feeling battered and torn for trying.
What is the book about?
- Develop happy, healthy, creative daily habits for life.
- Learn how to stir up what you already have.
- Smash through your creative blocks.
- Spark your passion by re-imagining your life.
- Realise your full creative potential through your unique gifts and talents.
- Take a U-turn on the saying ‘I can’t do that’.
- Re-think any challenge in life, school or business.
- Go with your creative flow.
- Learn that mistakes are just creativity in action.
- Envision your creativity through your artistic eye.
Be a woman who contributes to the solutions, not the problems of your life and our ever changing world.
Start where we can, with yourself, in small everyday creative ways and live a happy, healthy, creative life you love.
WHY I WROTE THE BOOK
Hello Creative Queen Bee,
My name is Amanda O’Bryan, I am the founder of Creative Queen Bees.
I started doing #dailyactsofcreativity and sharing them on Instagram many years ago as a way to open my heart, curiosity and connection to personal creativity. It helps me everyday to practice creativity as a way of life, at work and at home.
By doing ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ I discovered the way to a happy, healthy, creative life was not through one big idea or major breakthrough. I discovered the accumulative effect of everyday, intentional acts of creativity was a way to build purpose with meaning, a way to realise my full creative potential and confidence. ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ is an approach to life that builds a foundation for a happy, healthy, creative life AND the good news is, we all have this ability.
I started writing ‘Daily Acts Of Creativity’ as a book in the hope of healing and self love for myself. In 2017 out of a clear blue sky I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. It was during my recovery I would write in my daily journal.
The book first found it’s way into the pages of my daily journal in the form of little paragraphs, abstract ideas and thoughts, lists of things to make and do based on my 20+ years of experience as a creative professional, but it was the everyday things that helped my healing process the most. My journal became my own personal guidebook, my thoughts and words about how I approach life and how I planned to live a long, happy, healthy, creative life full of love.
Through my own ‘Daily Acts of Creativity’ I have been able to make, play, create, journal and explore healing, love and a sense of meaning and purpose in life.
This book will help you do the same – it will help you to connect with your own unique, personal creativity, discover your true natural gifts and talents and be your creative, authentic self – the person you were born to be.
With much ♥ Amanda O’Bryan
Join Me on Instagram @creativequeenbees or #dailyactsofcreativity
Hello, Amanda here.
I am an artist, illustrator, designer and founder of Creative Queen Bees.
I spend my days drinking way too much tea, working from my studio in the back garden our 1910 Australian Federation house. I live in a quiet little village called Lorn on the Hunter River in Maitland, NSW.
Most days I work on commissioned design, art and illustration for my lovely clients, plus the daily work of a studio art practice.
You can read my full bio >> HERE
SNEAK PEAK PRAISE FOR THE BOOK
“I love your ideas – your writing and spirit. I think it’s fabulous – I bloody loved it”
Daily Acts of Creativity is a fantastic read for anyone in need of discovering their potential or reigniting their creative spark. Written with heart and soul this beautifully illustrated book is full of easy and actionable steps into how to start, what it means to be creative and how to use creativity to live your best life. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in letting go of their inner critic and embracing their inner creative.
I’m proud of my friend Amanda and the release of her new book. This means a bias review 🙂 and, it also means that as her friend, I can vouch for her heart, her integrity and the intention she has for this book and you the reader. Amanda wants to help people in the world to get in touch with their creativity. This book is a beautiful introduction filled with sparks of love and fun and play. I loved reading it and I know you will too.
Just what I needed to kickstart my year! My creativity always seems to take a back seat, for “when I have time” so of course never happens. This will allow me to pick out a fave activity once a week and actually get started. Thanks Amanda, I love the book, your ideas are fabulous! You’ve inspired me 🙂
'DAILY ACTS OF CREATIVITY'
Introducing a new, beautifully designed, inspirational book for Creative Queen Bees.
Sign Up to the VIP wait list to receive a special limited edition pre-launch pack, including a signed book and creative surprises.