Salamander Bay | The Barn & Co Art Picnic
You are invited to join me for a Creative Queen Bees, beach-front-inspired VIP private art picnic hosted at The Barn & Co, Salamander Bay.
This is your exclusive VIP (very important painter) invitation to join an intimate and private group at the luxurious waterfront location of The Barn & Co, Port Stephens for World Creativity Day.
This is the kind of mid-week, chill-out, circuit breaker relaxation that can only happen on a weekday and on World Creativity Day.
Why? Because the correlation between relaxation and creativity is scientifically proven to be a restorative experience – especially in workplaces.
Even more thrilling is that relaxation during your lunch hour greatly improves your health, wellbeing, work performance and guess what?…even more creativity!
Capture your imagination and relax your spirit while you are guided through the mindful process of watercolour painting. Enjoy the flow of your creativity in the most beautiful of settings, with me, Amanda O’Bryan, artist and award-winning designer. (I will lead you through the process, so don’t worry, no art experience is necessary or you can paint at your own level).
Sip champagne and refreshments, graze on the ultimate picnic table with sweet treats, unwind and slip into the flow of your creativity.
Relax into the afternoon enjoying the fruits of your creative inspiration while dipping your toes in the water and enjoying the luxurious beachside setting.
The art picnic will be hosted in the private, luxury waterfront home to Nicci Doyle and her family.
WHEN: Wednesday 21 April 2021 | 11.30am till 4.00pm
World Creativity Day
WHERE: The Barn & Co, Salamander Bay (full address and directions etc will be emailed upon confirmation)
You don’t need to bring a thing, everything is catered for you, including:
– All fine art materials and supplies.
– One-on-one watercolour painting tuition with Amanda.
– Beautifully styled waterfront setting.
– Fresh tropical florals, foliage, and seaside foraging to paint from life.
– Hunter Valley wine and beverages including non-alcoholic punch.
– The ultimate grazing picnic table, including fresh produce grown from the region.
– Surprise World Creativity Day prizes.
– We are all-weather and Covid friendly.
– Any specific dietary requirements or accessibility enquires, will be accommodated.
– Please secure your booking by making payment via the ADD TO CART button below. Credit card and Paypal accepted.
– Would you like to pre-pay in 3 installments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to prepay
– Payment inc of gst
– Invoices issued for business or corporate
$320.00 inc GST